Can I bring a picnic?
Yes, you may bring a picnic, there are designated seating areas for picnicking at the Park.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
*As of the 8th August 2020, in line with government legislation, face coverings must be worn in all of our enclosed indoor areas. This includes when you are ordering food and drink (i.e. from the Rare Breed Bar), visiting the discovery and animal barns, and when you browse or exit through the gift shop. If in doubt, please follow the onsite instructional signage.
How many people can I meet with?
Please continue to follow government advice whilst on site. The current guidelines can be found here
How will you ensure the site is COVID-secure?
- We have placed additional sanitiser stations around the site, alongside our extensive handwashing facilities.
- We will have park rangers on site ensuring that cleanliness is maintained throughout the day. They will also be on hand to answer any queries you may have.
- Our team are working behind protective screens to ensure your safety and theirs.
- We have carefully planned our visitor experience to ensure a safe and enjoyable day for all guests.
- Facilities and contact points will be cleaned regularly.
- Our indoor play equipment is closed and the Farm Safari is not currently operating.
I’m a Member – are there any changes to my Membership?
We have automatically added the length of our closure to all active memberships (105 days, for those of you who weren’t counting!). Given the uncertain nature of things at the moment, we will be pausing memberships for a little while, so for those who have a membership due to expire soon, we won’t be offering you a renewal this year and we also won’t be selling new memberships. We hope this isn’t too disappointing. We really value our members’ support – and have especially appreciated all of your well wishes and lovely messages during our closed period – but we do need to be sure that the membership operates in a way that provides great value for you, so we think is the best option for now.
How will you ensure that other families behave appropriately?
We ask all parents and guardians to supervise their children and any others in their party who need additional help. We also ask that they encourage children to maintain distancing and follow hygiene procedures.
We have a responsibility to look out for each other. By working together, we can stay safe.