- All tickets purchased online are valid for one occasion, are non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Your tickets will be valid for the date selected at the time of booking. If you need to change the date of your booking, there will be a £2 admin fee.
- Discount codes must be applied prior to checkout and cannot be used retrospectively.
- Tickets purchased before midnight of your next day out receive a discretionary discount (*offer available until the 30th September)
- Purchased e-tickets are delivered via email to the address provided when placing the order.
- If you do not receive your e-ticket within 24 hours, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone, 01451 850307.
- Under 2’s are admitted free of charge and do not require a ticket.
- The following definitions apply:
- A toddler is a person aged 2 years old to 3 years old (inclusive). All toddlers must be accompanied by an adult or senior.
- A child is a person aged from 4 years old to 15 years old (inclusive). All children must be accompanied by an adult or senior.
- An adult is a person aged from 16 years old to 59 years old (inclusive).
- A senior is a person aged 60 years old or above.
- Unless otherwise stated at the time of purchase, your membership will be valid for 12 months from the date of being processed and enables you to visit the Farm Park for free any day of the year when we are open. Saver Memberships are valid on term time weekdays only.
- There are no short term memberships or pro-rata refunds if you wish to terminate your membership prior to its expiry.
- A valid membership card admits the named person into the Farm Park during our standard opening hours.
- Membership cards are not interchangeable for any reason, and must be presented by the named individual at the time of entry.
- Free entry for members is for the standard Farm Park experience only; special events held on-site may be ticketed separately and therefore not be free to members.
- Your exclusive 10% discount is available in the Farm Park shop and catering outlets, but cards must be produced prior to the purchase of food or goods to obtain the discount.
- Member discount is not applicable to sale goods.
- Under normal circumstances we are open for approximately 10 months during a 12 month period. If we are forced to close due to circumstances beyond our control, we regret that memberships cannot be extended or monies refunded.
- If you have provided us with an email address, you will receive an invitation to renew your membership 12 months after the date of purchase.
- Renewal forms are also available from the shop all year round.
- The renewal price will be the current published membership rate for the current season.
- Cotswold Farm Park will keep your information on file under the regulations of the Data Protection Act.
All other standard terms of entry apply.
MAKING A PURCHASE
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee to fulfil your order if:
- The product is out of stock
- We are unable to obtain authorisation of your payment
- We have identified a pricing or product description error
If there is an issue with the item(s) you have ordered, you will be contacted via phone or email.
- If you are intending for your goods to be delivered outside of the UK, please contact us before ordering, so that we may supply you with a quote for shipping costs.
- If an order does not consist of e-tickets or membership and therefore requires shipment, it will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Please allow 10 working days before contacting us if you have not received your order.
- We recommend that you print out and retain your order confirmation e-mail in case you want to contact us about your order or return items after delivery.
- When an order is placed on our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption, through Secure Trading.
RETURNS POLICY FOR GIFT SHOP ITEMS
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, we will be happy to offer a full refund or exchange providing the goods are returned unused and in their original packaging within 30 days.
- Returns postage is a direct cost to you and we regret this cannot be refunded. We will not charge postage and packaging however for replacement items.
AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS
Cotswold Farm Park reserves the right to alter its terms and conditions, product details and prices at any given time without prior notice.
Cotswold Farm Park reserves the right to remove any discounts and other promotional offers at any given time without prior notice.
Cotswold Farm Park will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond its reasonable control. This term does not affect your statutory rights.