COVID Campsite Guidance
As lockdown restrictions in the UK begin to ease and holidays and short breaks become possible again, we at Cotswold Farm Park know that nothing is more important to you than your health. We have introduced a number of measures on-site and a ‘Book with Confidence’ policy for peace of mind.
We want to assure you that we have made hygiene our number one priority and developed a management plan designed to keep you safe, including;
• Contactless arrival and departure
• Social distancing on all pitches
• All Lodges, Glamping tents & Pods will be deep cleaned between every visit
– New bedding protectors
– Indoor and outdoor areas cleaned and disinfected
– All crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment cleaned at a high temperature
• Extra cleaning on our communal shower/toilet block
• Communal facilities will be subject to physical distancing measures
• Physical distancing reminders around site
• Hand gel points and sanitizer available for all guests
• Food and drink deliveries to individual pitches
In addition, we have also put new measures in place to ensure your money is safe should lockdown restrictions be reintroduced. Our Book with Confidence policy gives you peace of mind that your money and bookings are safe.
• A reduced deposit of just 25% to secure your booking
• Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months ahead in the event of new restrictions
• The balance will not be due now until 14 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
• For stays this year, we will give you a full refund if you cancel 14 days before your date of arrival
• Please note: For stays in 2021, when we expect all lockdown measures to have been removed, we will continue to follow our low deposit and late balance payment policy. However, we will not be able to offer refunds on booking cancellations.
The Farm Park has it’s own Visitor Guidance information; please note that campers are already included in our daily capacity and you won’t need to book ahead.